Another one!!!

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Hells Bells

Another one!!!

Post by Hells Bells »

Will they ever stop?

Hi Helen,
From Miss Elena Bekks has sent you a message through the internet-cottages website

Name: From Miss Elena Bekks
Email: elena2003bekks03@yahoo.com

Abidjan Cote d\'Ivoire.
Please reply me in my private Email ID elena2003bekks@yahoo.com for more details of this project.
(CONFIDENTIAL MESSAGE)
Dear
Good thing to write you. I have a proposal for you.This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.
I am Miss Elena Bekks, the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs Bekks. My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a Cocoa Merchant, Diamond and Gold Dealer)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on 2nd March 2004.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old,and since then my father took me so special.
Please reply me in my private Email ID elena2003bekks@yahoo.com for more details of this project.
Before his death on 2nd March 2004 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of Seventeen million,seven hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$17.7000) deposited in SECURITY COMPANY in EUROPE.
He further told him that he deposited the consigmnet in my name as the next of kin,and he registered the consigment as family valuables and finally issued a written instruction to his lawyer whom he said is in possession to handle all the necessary legal documents of the consigment which he deposited in SECURITY COMPANY and he instructed the lawyer to hand over the doucments to me whenever I need it.
I am a university undergraduate and really don\'t know what to do.
Now I want a foreign partner who assist me to retrieve this consigment from the SECURITY COMPANY in EUORPE .
This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.
Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1.Can you kindly tell me what the type of a profitable venture this fund will uesd to invest avoid waste of it.
2). Can you honestly help me as your daughter?
3). Can I completely trust you?
4). What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after you have collected this consigment on my behalf?
Please,consider this and get back to me as soon as possible with your telephone number for oral disscussion and keep it highly confidential with yourself.
Thank you so much.
My sincere regards
Miss Elena Bekks
cromercrabholiday

Post by cromercrabholiday »

Bit more subtle than normal, asking you what percentage you would like, playing on your good nature. We've moved to Ivory Coast from Nigeria too.

I was offered an assignment in Ivory Coast a few years back - looked at the US government advice and didn't take it any further!

John
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

I got one today which was a twist on that. The guy's dad had died leaving boxes of treasure. He'd managed to fix up an American to get transfer "the treasures" out of europe but wouldn't you know it -

i tried to reach him on
29/08/2005 to let him know that the company had cashed
the money and is ready to shift the consignment in the
next 72 hours only to hear the shock of my life that
mr graham was among the people who died on the recent
hurrican katrina disaster,a category 5 storm which
struck a catastrophic blow at the gulf coast driving
walls of water across the city's leevees flooding new
orleans destroying homes and he was killed,immediately
i got the news i stopped the security firm from
shifting the consignment until further notice.

He also ended with
nb: please sir, this was top secret between mr graham
and i and i want it to be a top secret between you and
me too
..... but of course! :lol:

Oh, the subject header was "Hurricane Katrina devastated my life"..... It didn't do much for Mr Graham either but our writer is just thinking of his ££££$$$$$£££!
Bellywobble

Post by Bellywobble »

Creative and entertaining:lol:
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Let's just hope there aren't many who get conned by them !!!! :cry: