...and yet another

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Chalky

...and yet another

Post by Chalky »

I received what appeared to be a genuine enquiry from someone called Stephen Maidor with the following email address: maidor111_s@yahoo.fr . I was a little suspicious and gave scant details, but he came back with serious questions so I replied with rates and answers. Today I got the clincher:
Thanks alot for the mail,well in the mail you sent you referering that the 3 weeknts is 1500ros,which i hope that its includes all the monthly bills and as well the monthly fees forthe home utilities of the home i hope you do get what am trying to say.I dont have any problem with that just to make sure that everything is correct,me and my family will be checking in on the very first month of Oct 2006 ope that its understandable,i should have pay you the deposite only first but no one can never tell so i will be paying the 3 weeks t once so that when we arrived we will not be paying any more bills i will need to know how to process the jouney from the nearest air port to the home i mean to the location of the home we are renting from you so that me and my family will not much trouble locating the home or you can help pick us up at the air port i will provides you the time and
the date that we wi ll be arriving into the city when! i might have been able to paid you,Well to the total amount of the 3 weeks ost will be 1500ros,and the term of the payment proceedure i will be sending you the Total of 6,00uros,like i told you in the mail i sent previously that i booked for some items from a man that is having some problems which resisted in U.K, i visited United Kingdom somecouple of months ago and i get to see the items and talk to him as well on the property,The iteme am buying from him worth 5000euros,he will be sending the item when i have been able to comfirmed the rentel,Well in respect to the Contract i mean the Rentel form i will provides you some info about me and my family Member me and my wife and Kids name and age stated below.
stepehn Family: Father 49 Age
ellen Family : :Wife 38
maidor Family : First Son 12
Address:76050 109th street
seminole ,florida, 33772.
For me to be able to send you the payment i will needed to have some
info in the manner below:
Name that will be on the payment form.
Address:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Contact Number:
And Please bear this in mind that you might wanted to contact the person selling the properties here is the contact Email from him rom_truckers@yahoo.com i was able to see the items and i love the properties much they looks nice,so much i just Pray that a problem that will be more than one can handle that God should keep them away from ones way,I will be willing and hoping to have your mail with the info asked for so that we can round up the whole of the rentel proceedure.
Thank Alot..
You have been warned!! :wink:
Chalky

Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

:roll: