Holiday-rentals french site?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
memes

Post by memes »

Thanks for all your kind words.
I am on Hr and owners direct and holiday lettings so all the biggies for the european market I think. I think you are prob right re the size of the place - its listed separately on HR and OD. It definately works best when people take the whole place. I will think about the idea of pricing it differently for smaller groups. I know that sharing a pool isn't *quite* the same as as having total privacy - maybe I should advertise it to naturist groups at exclusive rates!! We're 0.5k from the next house..
Husband has returned from handy adwords course now full of ideas so we're giving that a go -will keep you informed.
Really appreciate the support, its great to know theres people out there who understand!

Memes
memes

Post by memes »

Will also look at offering exclusivity of the whole place if they book one house (with the other locked) as a late offer on HR for June - although will check how booked up 3 bed places are too before I throw good money after bad..

Have just had some good news - the guy who looks after our vines is delivering our share of the vino this week and we arrive there for half term with a big bunch of friends and kids on Sat 27th. Cheers!

Memes
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

memes wrote:maybe I should advertise it to naturist groups at exclusive rates!! We're 0.5k from the next house..
:D :D :D
Our house is in the same boat and I had exactly the same idea as you once - what a great USP that would be!!!

But then, I remembered, that naturists don't just walk around naked in the open air, they like to do so indoors as well, and the thought of them walking around my kitchen and sitting on my sofas in their birthday suits kind of put me off that idea...
:( :( :(

EDIT
Apologies to any naturists who may be reading! No offence, but... :roll:
memes

Post by memes »

Hilarious! You're so right, would have to be plastic covers - Lol.
Yuck.
m