Help please - on line booking calender

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Banksie

Help please - on line booking calender

Post by Banksie »

I was browsing around the site at work the other night (yes I should have been working but it was a long night) and came across a post which gave a link to a free online booking calender. This allowed owners to maintain a calender showing pending and firm bookings for clients visting personal web-sites. Well - I can't find it now :( . Does anyone know where it is?
Our dilemma is wishing we could spend as much time in our flat as the people who rent it but if we did we wouldn't be able to rent it!
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Hi Banksie.

The one I clicked thru to was rentcalendar.com I have registered but haven't got around to doing too much with it yet.

I agree with your sig. I love being in our cottage and think people are damned lucky to holiday there!! We've bookings now practically up to Nov but I am thinking of knocking Nov/Dec off the market (apart from xmas and New Year which is already booked) so we get some benefit ourselves.
A-two

Post by A-two »

Hi Banksie,
Is this the thread you are looking for?

viewtopic.php?t=2074&highlight=
Banksie

Free rental calenders

Post by Banksie »

Thanks for the prompt reply! I'll get onto these sites asap

Banksie
Our dilemma is wishing we could spend as much time in our flat as the people who rent it but if we did we wouldn't be able to rent it!
Highams Park Harry

Post by Highams Park Harry »

I'm on the tiral with rentalbot

very impressed indeed
Dordogne Holiday Cottage, sleeps eight
http://www.ruedelagare.co.uk