Anyone heard of Midline Havana?

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Mountain Goat

Anyone heard of Midline Havana?

Post by Mountain Goat »

We had a telephone booking today, via answerphone, from a guy who gave his email address as@

hisname@accessmidlinehavana.com

This is incorrect, and I've tried most obvious combinations and tested the url, but it always bounces back as incorrect. Also used Google on Midline Havana etc.

Anyone with any idea of what this email address might be?

Thanks
Goat
Ciapolin

Post by Ciapolin »

Assuming he may have been foreign could midline mean '-' ? i.e. mailto:hisname@access-havana.com
Carole-Anne
Cascina Ciapolin
www.piedmont-holidays.com
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I had an enquiry from a person only last night with the email address ***@access-havanah.com for 4 adults. The site www.access-havanah.com seems to be a holiday site in Hebrew (?) possibly.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Thanks for all this. You're both right I think. I got an email from him, but appears he's got finger trouble with hyphens, or it doesn't translate from a Hebrew (?) keyboard.

Helen, looks like the same punter, and you will probably get him first, I am having to suffer dial-up in an horrible smoky Brit pub (and it's a gorgeous sunny mid-day outside) near Paphos. If Mrs G catches me I've had it, as I'm meant to be topping up our wine supply....not crouched over a keyboard.
Goat
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Goat, I replied offering him the dates he wanted, but I've heard nothing more.