Facebook Page Identity

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Post by Sam V »

I can't figure out how to get rid of 'travel/leisure' as the category showing on my page header and just have 'holiday rental'. I've seen others with it on theirs but it's not listed or I can't find it as a catagory.
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I think when you set up the earlier steps you get an option to select 'holiday home rental' - that is how mine is flagged up: https://www.facebook.com/FincaCarsBonaira
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Sam V wrote:I can't figure out how to get rid of 'travel/leisure' as the category showing on my page header and just have 'holiday rental'. I've seen others with it on theirs but it's not listed or I can't find it as a catagory.
Do you mean Vacation Home rental? I can see that on a hatters page but can't find that category either.
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Post by Sam V »

Yes, something like that. I've seen a few with the smaller print as defined by the category as Holiday Home Rental, Vacation Rental, etc. But I searched all the categories and the closest I can find is Travel/Leisure. FB help says you can update your categories as many times as you like but I can't figure out how these others have the more specific 'genre' on their page.
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Me neither! I know the categories have changed and been added to over the years. Maybe an older page can't get the newer categories? Who knows!