Sandra Grant

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
nichthewood

Sandra Grant

Post by nichthewood »

We have never had one of these before,but thought it sounds a bit fishy.

I am Mrs Sandra Grant of Christ Embassy Inc. My aim of writing this email to you is to formally confirm if you will have free accomodation of 3 rooms for six christian women delegates,who will embrasse your country for a convention,and will stay in your lodge for 5 days.(FROM August 10th TO 15th)

If you do,Kindly get back to me,stating the total cost for the 3 rooms multiplied by 5 days,and also include the cost for the breakfast if possible.

If you do not have up to 3 rooms,then get back to me stating the total cost for the number of rooms you have and also include breakfast if possible.

I will await your response,which should also include the name of the person that i am communicating with and the position in the office.

I await your response.

Kind Regards
Sandra Grant
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Looks legit to me.

I should ask for their complete delegate list, with full names, addresses, passport numbers, Christening dates, confirmation dates, list of the primary and secondary educational qualifications, and ditto all that stuff for their maternal grandmothers.

You could also send your regards to Dr Frank Monex who appears to be in the same outfit and often features on:

http://www.antespam.co.uk/over/

:lol:
Goat
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I simlpy see the words 'christian' and 'delegate' and know its a fake!!!