A booking from a book!

Using press and magazine advertising, brochures, mailings - old hat or still cost-effective?
costa-brava

Post by costa-brava »

Can't resist a little plug here. I wrote a book called "Jammy Dodgers". It's self published and available in Amazon, both in print and in Kindle. It will never be on the bookshelves but has sold a couple of thousand copies.
After I'd finished it I got started again and added another 80 pages which brought the climax of the story from Glasgow to our little corner here in Palamos, Costa Brava.
If you don't want to wrestle with the Glasgow twang, it is also in standard English as "No Justice" and if you don't like cursing and swearing it's in the Glasgow twang as "Jammy" without the blue language of the street.
It's easy to find in Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.es or .fr and if you have any difficulty search my name Robert Grieve Black.
It sags a bit between page 50 and 80 but if you stay with it it's a good read. But it hasn't brought me any bookings that I'm aware off. Maybe I scared them off!!
Essar

Post by Essar »

I have never had an enquiry from the Rainforest tribes' guide to self-catering holidays; only cost me two-shrunked heads to advertise.

There's a section entitled self-catering for cannibals (how to keep it in the family).

:lol:
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
Julian54

Post by Julian54 »

Essar wrote:I have never had an enquiry from the Rainforest tribes' guide to self-catering holidays; only cost me two-shrunked heads to advertise.

There's a section entitled self-catering for cannibals (how to keep it in the family).

:lol:
Can you give me a link to this book? thanks

comment blanchir les dents
blanchiment des dents au laser
facette dentaire
prothèse dentaire