Goldcar car hire.

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Paul Carmel

Goldcar car hire.

Post by Paul Carmel »

If you have a Goldcar hire car company operating in your area warn your punters against them. I won't go into detail as to what happened to us, just google "Goldcar car rental reviews" and you will see.

Remember these people will be the first they meet before arriving at your place, and believe me they will not be happy, which sets the whole holiday off to a bad start.

Complete and utter sharks! :twisted:
Cheers
PC
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

This is a company that gets terrible reviews on just about every travel website in the world.

They even featured on "Your Money - Their Tricks" on BBC on 17/6/13

Yet, I still see their stickers on the rear of many a rental car all around the tourist hot spots.

Obviously too many travellers do not do their homework prior to setting off :cry:

... or could it be that people have stopped reading reviews ??? :shock:
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
Bassman

Post by Bassman »

We used to use them when visiting Gran Canaria the cars had a few bumps n bruises on them but they we okay & the CDW was without access. We had to bring back the car with the petrol tank showing the same as when we hired and we didnt have to clean it! it seems that's all changed!!
We have had a lot of moans about Europcar (France) from our guests it hard to know who to recommend these days!!
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Post by Sam V »

Interesting, one of my recent guests (repeats) gave me great feedback on their stay at our villa with the exception of the hire car co. they used and would not recommend... Gold Car!
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com