Promote My Place enquiry not passed on

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Sammy

Promote My Place enquiry not passed on

Post by Sammy »

My website is via Promote My Place. I had a look at my Google Analytics today and noticed that someone had visited my "messages sent" page - which usually means an enquiry has been sent - but I have not had an email.

Checked my "My Enquiries" by logging into PMP - and yes, there was an enquiry sent this afternoon. I sent a test enquiry to myself and the same has happened.

I will contact PMP tomorrow - but it might be worth anyone with PMP checking your "My Enquiries" page to see if you have missed any.
tavi

Post by tavi »

I had exactly the same today. Fortunately I have sms alerts activated so I received the text and was able to log into my pmp site and see the enquiry.

Have also alerted PMP.
kg1

Post by kg1 »

tavi wrote:I had exactly the same today. Fortunately I have sms alerts activated so I received the text and was able to log into my pmp site and see the enquiry.

Have also alerted PMP.
Mine's OK but I didn't realise you could get text alerts on PMP so have now activated that - many thanks for the tip.
Goscar

Post by Goscar »

We are in the same boat as tavi and Sammy. Enquiry received by PMP last evening at 22.19hrs, SMS alert sent one minute later, but still no email.
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

email apology received just now from PMP. They are certainly quicker to respond than others I could mention. Technical issue now resolved.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I've been impressed by the customer service at PMP so it doesn't surprise me that they acted immediately once they became aware of the problem. Full marks to them.
tavi

Post by tavi »

Yes they have great customer service. I knew they weren't working yesterday but emailed them anyway about the problem

I had a response at 09.48 this morning and a confirmation that problem resolved at 09.52.
Goscar

Post by Goscar »

I couldn't agree more, PMP provides an outstanding service. We also received an apology before 10.00am on Monday. What's great is that the original enquiry converted into a peak week booking later in the day.
tavi

Post by tavi »

yippee goscar, so did mine and deposit paid :D
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I posted a message on the little used PMP forum about incorporating a bookings information page onto the owner's suite. I had originally emailed PMP with the suggestion for the reasons I detail in my post, and while they agreed it was a good idea they did say that they give priority to those suggestions that are most requested or supported by subscribers and that I should post it on the forum. So if you can look at my comments and if you are in agreement post a remark that will be cool :)