Do you invite criticism?

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Hmmm! I saw a pizza stone going cheap and thought that might be useful to stop them being placed on the shelves. However it had to be heated slowly not bunged in to an already hot oven. ..and I just knew that it would be broken within weeks. Or I would be stood scrubbing grese of it at changeover.

Mousie
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

You won't have to scrub them, you're not supposed to clean them with anything other than a damp cloth or the soap will get into the stone.
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

HelenB wrote:You won't have to scrub them, you're not supposed to clean them with anything other than a damp cloth or the soap will get into the stone.
I've got one for my own use but because you are not meant to clean them as such they quickly go burnt and stained looking which makes them very uninviting. I know it's clean so use it but it would be very off putting in a holiday cottage and I expect everyone would view it as being dirty and wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Good job I passed then.

Relieved Mousie
x
teapot

Post by teapot »

Ok, no need for a pizza stone that you heat up in the oven around 20mins. Cook/re heat pizzas in a frying pan on a ring, pan heats in a minute. I use the pan with he lid on to melt everything quicker but you get the same toasted bottom to the pizza and done in 5 mins ish (according to taste) Try it for yourself, Pizza stone, another item you'll not need to buy :idea:
Passivpool Energy "A" rated Swimming Pools, the most efficient, lowest running cost pools in the world
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

:P

Impressed Mousie
x