Intergrated Google plus and one post social media

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
sazzleevans

Intergrated Google plus and one post social media

Post by sazzleevans »

Hi Guys

I've just finished all of Alan Egans courses on social media and just an hour ago launched my new website based on all the courses. I thought I'd post a link.

I post one message a day to google + and automatically the same post goes live on my facebook, twitter, linkedin AND my website. It can even schedule them once a week then they are all automated even the Google plus!!! So one post s day and it's done. Really clever. Here's the website. The "local guide" are the Google + posts. So I don't need to touch the site to update it just one post to Google plus and its done automatically!!!!

Www.islacanelaholidays.com
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I'll have a proper look later, but it looks really good at first glance. I have started Alan's courses, but a long break in the Alps, flu and work have got in the way of completing them. I've got the marketing one to finish, and prices seem to have taken a huge hike since then, so I'm not sure I will do any more.
sazzleevans

Post by sazzleevans »

Thanks Helen. I'm delighted with the site and the now minimum work to populate everything!!
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

HelenB wrote:I've got the marketing one to finish, and prices seem to have taken a huge hike since then, so I'm not sure I will do any more.
Have they? That's a shame as I planned to do them too, but the same as you, two doses of flu have really set my agenda back.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I paid $89 for my course, the price is now $149 which is quite a big hike in such a short time. :shock:
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

They were clearly successful and priced keenly to sell to start with, but yes that's a big hike!
rosebud

Post by rosebud »

I think the Bookings+4G Word Press course is very good value. There is a 50 dollar reduction if you have already done a previous course...!

I live in London and could attend a Word Press course at an Adult Education College - the cost for the same number of hours of tuition would be more - & it would not be anywhere near as helpful as Alan Egan's course which is specifically for a holiday let.

Since completing the Social Marketing courses & posting on Google+ each day my web site went from page 2 to consistently in position 3 page 1 for 'Steyning holiday cottage/s' & I have had more bookings through my web site.

I have just signed up for a host for my future Word Press site so hope to forge ahead with the Word press course very soon!
kevsboredagain

Re: Intergrated Google plus and one post social media

Post by kevsboredagain »

sazzleevans wrote:Hi Guys

just an hour ago launched my new website based on all the courses.
Not sure if this is planned or not

It's certainly not for everyone but I learn nearly all new technical things using Youtube. There's a wealth of great tutorials on there for nearly everything.