Adwords Campaign Help.

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Hells Bells

Adwords Campaign Help.

Post by Hells Bells »

I have a voucher for around 75$ to use on Adwords. I have to spend another 25 myself. Ages since I did any of this so any assistance would be welcome.
brightmike

Post by brightmike »

You get $100 advertising for the price on $25 so it must be worthwhile.

I used the same promotion and must admit I found adwords can be very complicated. It can also be very easy to set up and watch your money click away quickly.

I would avoid keywords that are something very general like "holiday let France" because you will not get a look in compared to the booking websites and it will cost you a fortune.

In my (limited) experience target a specific market e.g. an event coming up in the area or a specific demographic of guests.

You could also set up keywords for your business name if it does not come at the top of the list about tripadvisor etc. This can be useful if your website has not been established for long.

You can be very specific and narrow in your keywords and just spend a small amount of money.

One word of warning: you have to use your $25 in a specific period of time so don't spend it too slowly or you wont get the free $75!