Holiday Letting Iframe Calendar

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
annafern

Holiday Letting Iframe Calendar

Post by annafern »

Just wondering if anyone know why Holiday Lettings Iframe calendar no longer work for certain properties.

This link i found on line which is working.

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/avail_ ... _id=177102

Found the property page on holiday lettings.

But one of my Cottages isn't- Hog Cottage

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/avail_ ... e_id=13486

Along with many other cottage which i also promote via my directory called Unique Holiday Cottages.

I regularly check peoples 3rd party calendars so i am reckoning this only happened in the last month!!

Any ideas of whats going on with Holiday Lettings.

Many thanks
Anna
www.bluelagoon.co.uk www.uniqueholidaycottages.co.uk
I own two websites - Blue Lagoon which I use to market my own holiday cottages. I also own Unique Holiday Cottages - a directory of luxury holiday lets in England and Wales.
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

The error comes and goes. Does not seem to be property specific ans seems random.
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
JanB

Re: Holiday Letting Iframe Calendar

Post by JanB »

annafern wrote:
Any ideas of whats going on with Holiday Lettings.

Many thanks
Anna
ASSUME DAVID ATTENBOROUGH VOICE: We can just about see, from a safe distance, the now rare breed of holiday rental sites, known as the Once Great Holiday Lettings site which has been completely altered by a species known as Well Known Guest Review site. The combination of these two breeds has not resulted well and several diseases have resulted for which there is no known cure. Safe to say, extinction is assured, quite possibly in as little as five years.........

In essence it would be much simpler to ask what is going right with HL. Although, I personally would find it impossible to answer that question, too!
"It's a funny old world...." but full of the most amazing people. :-) Sense of humour essential!
annafern

Post by annafern »

Well i would agree with you on that one kemblecottage!!

:roll:
www.bluelagoon.co.uk www.uniqueholidaycottages.co.uk
I own two websites - Blue Lagoon which I use to market my own holiday cottages. I also own Unique Holiday Cottages - a directory of luxury holiday lets in England and Wales.
Essar

Post by Essar »

Holiday Lettings has developed in a similar fashion to many a high profile professional football player.

When they started they are young at heart, very fit, lean and extremely skilful - later they take on bad influences from outsiders and start to get into bad habits - eventually they get into real trouble, cause alsorts of problems in their own lives that badly affect others - they lose the plot and deteriorate, losing their ambition and skills - their friends desert them and eventually they end up in rehab.

I would suggest HL are just about ready for their second stint in rehab, having fallen off the wagon after the first.

Their parents are pulling their hair out with worry and trying to get them to be like their older sibling (FK) - however, their older sibling has problems of their own - a mid-life crisis has began, the worst thing is that they have started dressing like their younger brother!

You can't entirely blame the offspring though, the parents must shoulder some of the blame - they are afterall cast off orphans themselves.
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
JanB

Post by JanB »

Essar, that is absolutely priceless!
"It's a funny old world...." but full of the most amazing people. :-) Sense of humour essential!