New Facebook Group - Book your Holiday direct with the Owner

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Rosie, please let us know when a member gets the first confirmed booking directly as a result of being a member of the group. I'm waiting on tenterhooks! :wink: :D
Cassis

Post by Cassis »

If it's the one I've heard of, then the dog-friendly group has a bad reputation among some owners. Anyone who says anything that may be construed as non-dog-friendly gets dropped on like a ton of bricks by furry friend fanatics! The idea that anyone should decide that having dogs is not for them seems to give offence to some people.
Real name Phil
Moved to France in 2004
Likes ducks, nature, gardening, furniture restoration, DIY, rugby, blah, blah.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Cassis, the dog group has come a long way now and whilst we allow free speech we do not allow owners to be harassed anymore. Seeing as how I'm an admin then I and the other admin make sure everyone plays nicely now. :wink:
GRL

Post by GRL »

Bunny wrote:Rosie, please let us know when a member gets the first confirmed booking directly as a result of being a member of the group. I'm waiting on tenterhooks! :wink: :D
I will although I may well not be aware if it is not some-one on the group I know. If some-one on here gets a booking please do tell!
Cassis

Post by Cassis »

Nemo wrote:Cassis, the dog group has come a long way now and whilst we allow free speech we do not allow owners to be harassed anymore. Seeing as how I'm an admin then I and the other admin make sure everyone plays nicely now. :wink:
That's good to know! I would join it but there's not much point as we don't accept animals. Except the two legged ones with money. :)
Real name Phil
Moved to France in 2004
Likes ducks, nature, gardening, furniture restoration, DIY, rugby, blah, blah.
Ele

Post by Ele »

Well done Roxytoo! I've applied to join the group, though I've no clue what to do next I'll give it a go!!
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Post by Sam V »

Nothing for Portugal :(
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
booboo

Post by booboo »

Nemo, can you post the link to the dog friendly one please :)
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Yeah, fab news! Thanks for letting us know. That reminds me - must do more postings on social media.
booboo

Post by booboo »

Rosie wrote:FIRST CONFIRMED BOOKING via the FB page. A friend has just had a week booked in August via her website and when asked how they found her they said the FB group :)
Yayyy good stuff :))) Well done to all of you, long may it continue :)))
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Brilliant. I've blogged about it and one of my guests has joined and thanked me for telling him. :)

I assumed you didn't mind me pinching some of your blog layout Rosie, as it was all for a good cause?
GRL

Post by GRL »

Nemo wrote: I assumed you didn't mind me pinching some of your blog layout Rosie, as it was all for a good cause?
I've sent you a FB message
roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

I set up the spain one as previous posts on here indicated they were not expanding so I put a link on there to get the spain one off the ground only to be advised that they are expanding and they are not sure how they feel about me putting a link to the spain one on there!!
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I haven't put my details up on the Spain page Roxy as I still don't know how to do it and how prospective guests then find it :? Maybe that will be my task for the weekend - understand Facebook.
roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

hi casscat did you get the pm I sent a few days ago?