Perhaps I'm in the wrong business!

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
French Cricket

Post by French Cricket »

I'm still bemused by the idea of a dog being potty trained. It conjures up some strange images!

Have I missed something at dog training classes?

Is it a breed thing?

Or do I just lead a sheltered life? :wink:
SandyBeaches

Post by SandyBeaches »

CarolineH wrote: I have a reservation from a dutch family for two weeks at the start of May - the kids are 9, 6 and 4 yo - when I spoke to the mother on the phone she said - "they are little shits" :shock:

I will report back in a couple of weeks - let's hope that it was just a non-maternal language expression!

Sorry for the TC :oops:
Priceless - they are likely to be great guests! At least I hope for your sake they are.

We always get requests from people saying they have well behaved dogs. They never have badly behaved dogs. But then there are no badly behaved dogs, just bad owners. Like the time the cleaners found dog poo in one of the bedrooms during changeover.....
Essar

Post by Essar »

SandyBeaches wrote:Like the time the cleaners found dog poo in one of the bedrooms during changeover.....
It's a good job they did, otherwise, you'd all be in the $h17 :shock: :lol:
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
Annew

Post by Annew »

Essar wrote:
SandyBeaches wrote:Like the time the cleaners found dog poo in one of the bedrooms during changeover.....
It's a good job they did, otherwise, you'd all be in the $h17 :shock: :lol:
Surely you'd all be in the Shihtzu is the right expression (with a Nod to the OP) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for making me laugh you lovely lot :-)
If you want to find me, Google The Barton Poughill!
booboo

Post by booboo »

I have three dogs. The biggest one and he is 70 kilos big, is a gentle beautiful giant, he is no trouble at all. The smallest one who is 8 Kilos, is a little shit! My middle sized dog named Jess, her breed is on the dangerous dogs list, she is so fierce that she would kiss you to death :)