Lost Property

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

I used to travel a lot on business and had a couple of occasions to ask a Hotel concierge how and where I could charge my phone as I'd forgotten to bring a charger. On both occasions in different hotels, he opened a large drawer full of chargers and asked me what brand.
Travelling home from one trip, I had to ask a similar question in the business class lounge of an airport and again was confronted by a choice of nearly 100 different chargers.
Since I've been in the holiday rental business we have accumulated a box full of chargers for all sorts of phone.

I conclude therefore that for every phone bought there exists a minimum of 3 chargers per phone somewhere in the world :shock:
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

A dirty yellowy-grey corset (originally white) down the side of a bed. Not the titillating type, it was a hold-you-in one. Party of five adults, she was in the single bed. I threw that away.
OMG you had my Aunt to stay :shock:
brightmike

Post by brightmike »

We had someone leave a whole draw full of clothes. Lucky for them they were staying on in Brighton to catch a late train. I was therefore able to phone her to let her know. She said she was over the other side of town and busy so could I drop it around to her? I had to stop myself from laughing! :roll:
Our property website can be found by looking at our profile.
aasta

Post by aasta »

We only contact guests if it is an item of value...such as jewelry, or mobile phone. And then request that they pay via Paypal (easiest and quickest) the shipping charges.....

We are sure that the couple who recently left a drawer full of very lacy undergarments etc (our cleaning lady had a fun time sorting through them), were here on an extracurricular fling and so we did not contact them and they have not emailed asking for the things....... :wink:
aasta