A Professor of Mathematics and an Indian TV Series.

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
levelsteps

A Professor of Mathematics and an Indian TV Series.

Post by levelsteps »

These were received in the past few days :-

Hello,
I am Dr.Henry Jamal Vijay of {Karan detective agency India }I want to
book reservation for a summit organised by our organisation,that will commence 21st August 2006 and end on the 25th Febuary 2006.
Please get back to me with your rates and the total cost for 4 delegates who will stay for the duration of 5 days if these dates are free and if you can accomodate us so that we will book.
I expect your urgent response.
Kind Regards,
Dr.Henry Jamal Vijay

A google search indicates that Karan Detective is a Hindi language TV series. (I would never use a Detective Agency that believes August comes before February).

I am Prof michael xxxxx from University of Durham UK.I
want to make enquiry about your reservation.I will be coming for a research program with my team of researchers between 21st of OCTOBER to 1st 0f NOVERMBER 2006.
My team members will be 6 in number and we will be needing 3 rooms.Get back to me with details.

A google search shows that Professor Michael xxxxx is a Professor of Mathematics. How strange that such a learned gentleman cannot spell November.