Long time no post!

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
gh

Long time no post!

Post by gh »

Been a member long time just a catch up with the oldies:-)

I have looked and noticed that MG Marcus Tansy Fraise Vrooje Windy Fraise & my helpful buddy GG don't seem to have posted in a very long time. I know some have moved on retired sold up and on to pastures new. Shame as they were valued posters but suppose like me they kinda say what's to say and the new wave come along follow on.

Been peeking on and off got 5 GC now how did that happen? :-)
Recently stopped working just wish OH would sell his business so we would both be retired early.
Shouldn't moan got a blessed life 'touch wood'
Happy to see the Forum still very active helpful informative and a little fisty at times:-)
GH
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Hi gh, I've been here a while but not long enough to have come across you! There are a few "oldies" still here, Mouse, la vache, HelenB and erichard are a few for starters that you must have come across?

Windy has only very recently left the holiday business. GG sold up and I believe is embracing being a grandparent and the others I can't tell you much about.
Normandie

Post by Normandie »

The posters may mostly have changed since you were last here, gh, but I bet a lot of the "challenges" remain the same. :wink:
gh

Post by gh »

Absolutely so true Normandie :-)

Yes Nemo had noticed the ones you mentioned hence not asking about them, nice to see they are still active :)

Thanks for the replies
GH
roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

I'm still here... :lol:
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Welcome back gh, whoever you are :wink:

I guess you have changed your user name, and without any profile it means we/I don't know who you were - so to speak - but welcome anyway.
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
Wonkeye

Post by Wonkeye »

Nemo wrote: Windy has only very recently left the holiday business.
Didn't know that Nemo!