Enquiries that make you go ergh/sigh

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

I am wondering about entertainment for my children and if there are any nearby swimming pools or aqua parks? Also could you advise me on the night life in the area and if there is sufficient for adults without the children?
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

roxytoo wrote:I am wondering about entertainment for my children and if there are any nearby swimming pools or aqua parks? Also could you advise me on the night life in the area and if there is sufficient for adults without the children?
Oh no, what a guilt trip - your answer could make the difference between some poor children getting a holiday or not! :cry:
roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

He didn't even say the age of the children! I have a word doc on the area and just email that when asked like this, it seems people just can't be bothered to do their homework. I don't suppose the picture of the very large communal pool on the advert gave him a clue? Or the fact we say we are within walking distance to the aqua park? I guess its probably one of those that gets fired off to hundreds of properties but as Sam V says 'sigh'

I also get a lot from people wanting to re locate in the area and asking about jobs and schools, have to say I generally ignore them now!
Joanna

Post by Joanna »

Roxytoo - my first thought was: who's going to be looking after the children while the adults are out enjoying the nightlife? Hope they're not assuming that you'll be on hand for that.
Jo

Joint owner of Baker's Cottage in Chester & Chandler's Cottage in Sidmouth