List of complaints a mile long from our latest guests

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Having met both Enid and Kevin and having found them both absolutely delightful I seriously doubt that Kevin’s “sinbathing� is synonymous with “skinny-dipping�.

I think its Enid’s shorthand for “Kevin’s out on the terrace contemplating his navel�. It’s got something to do with recharging one’s “blat fatteries�.

Fluffy
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Glad you had a great time and have recharged your batteries.
Ah But were they 'eveready' ....[my pet name for OH at certain times :wink: :oops:]

La Luz
I think the term "gay" has a different meaning for teenagers. My own teenagers call anything they don't like/want to do/are annoyed with, "Gay". I think it's the in "insult at the moment.
Think you might have a point ...Ive heard teenagers say this as well......
I remember when 'Gay' used to be happy........ :?

As Ive mentioned on another thread my youngest whos inherited most of her mothers traits[and added some] :roll:
When told that a male friend of ours had a male partner[in his business] said.... Oh I didnt know he was Gay...[he isnt]
So I suppose partner doesnt mean what it used to either...... :roll:
Last edited by Big Sis.. on Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Alan Knighting wrote:I think its Enid’s shorthand for “Kevin’s out on the terrace contemplating his navel�. It’s got something to do with recharging one’s “blat fatteries�.Fluffy
That's great Alan - did you create that expression?! Contemplating my navel involves a certain amount of recharging blat fatteries too! :lol: Going to steal that!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be