No Idea What I've Done!

The place to discuss anything to do with computers, software, hardware, no matter how basic or technical. We all use this stuff, but we don't always understand it!
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Hi Pambon. I had a tech guy come over and restore my system to usability and everything is now tickety-boo. I am afraid to install the latest version of iTunes though because if you see my other thread I lost my entire library and had to download it all over again from scratch! I will look into Team Viewer, not only for the benefit of future troubleshooting but also because I need a remote access program to allow me to sort my mother's PC out. She is constantly clicking on things she shouldn't and ends up riddled with infections. No 'anti-everything' software is a match for my mum's ability to attract malware, trojans and viruses!
pambon

Post by pambon »

Hi Casscat, glad to hear everything is OK. I am probably around your mother's age and also click on things (without realising it usually!) that I shouldn't and go into a panic!! If something shows a little out of the ordinary then I go overboard!! But luckily malware and viruses I don't collect (up to now!).

I have a love/hate relationship with my laptop :wink: