Promote my Place users

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

Yes, I can send you one via a private message!
GRL

Post by GRL »

If anyone else is looking to create a PMP website please do contact me for a referral code ... I always seem to miss when people ask for them!!
Last edited by GRL on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

I don't think any of us can get a look in til Felicity has all her years discounts! She's always faster than me! :D :D :D
alir

Post by alir »

I am also about to sign up to PMP if anyone would like to share their referral code with me,thanks
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

Yes I will pm you a code now.
alir

Post by alir »

Thanks
GRL

Post by GRL »

zebedee wrote:I don't think any of us can get a look in til Felicity has all her years discounts! She's always faster than me! :D :D :D
Not always ;) I am never quick enough ....
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

In my defence, I pointed out to Ebbast that their original deal was better and they tried again and got it. So did NOT use my code.

I also held back several times when people asked for codes ( to give others a chance) and I have never had a full year's subscription, ever so I think that this 'accusation' is unfair and I was quite offended by it. If someone asks, I don't see why I shouldn't help them and me in this way if I happen to be online at the time. It is, after all, a free country.
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

Hello Felicity,
Sincere Apologies if anything I have written offends you. I was only making light hearted comments, not accusations at all.

Anyone can pass on a discount code - I got my code off this forum (maybe from you??) wh en I set up my PMP website.
I was very grateful for it.

It is pure chance, in my view, as to who sees the request for a code and nothing I would want to fall out with anyone about it.
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

That's fine zebedee. I just felt I was being called out as selfish when in fact I had deliberately let other people respond (and not always very fast so a person might have been waiting a while). Apology accepted. All good now!
Michelincamper

Referral code

Post by Michelincamper »

I am planning to build a website for my Spanish home and thanks to you guys think PMP sounds the site to go with.
I don't know if you as PMP users get a benefit from referring so one but if you do then I would be happy to be referred.
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

Hello
I will pm you a discount code.
Many thanks
Gozitana

PMP

Post by Gozitana »

Hello all
Can anyone kindly advise on search optimisation for PMP? Has anyone paid PMP to do search optimisation or paid for Google Adwords and has either of these paid off for you? I am on a trial period with PMP and have put in some good key words but I assume this takes a few days to kick in?

This is all quite new to me so any advise is appreciated!

Also, please can someone send me a referral code?

Thanks all

Sue
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

I will pm you a referral code.
I'm sorry I didn't use the support for the search optimisation, but did look very carefully at the stickys on this forum about how to structure my website and it comes up well in search engine searches. I get about 50% of my bookings that way.
Gozitana

PMP

Post by Gozitana »

Thanks very much Zebedee.