Getting payment from Airbnb

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Francois

Post by Francois »

+ 1. No problem, by means of bank transfer.
http://www.ardilla-megeve.com -> cosy accommodation for skiing in a famous village in the French Alps.
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

They finally issued the payment yesterday, twelve days after the guests arrived. It apprently won't reach our bank account until 7 August - not very impressive.

Jonathan
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

It will probably arrive long before then. Agree it is not very impressive though, did they tell you why the payment had been delayed? I received notice 24 hours after guetts checked in and it was in my account within 3 days.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Was there a problem with setting up your payment details? It seems strange. I've always been very impressed with them.
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Well we finally got paid today - two and a half weeks after the guests arrived!

Jonathan
revdev

Post by revdev »

Like everyone else, I've always been paid around 24 hours after arrival. Obviously the problem was with the way you (didn't) set-up the payment.
See the job, do the job!
http://www.premiumturkishvillas.co.uk
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

revdev wrote:Like everyone else, I've always been paid around 24 hours after arrival. Obviously the problem was with the way you (didn't) set-up the payment.
I set up the bank details correctly. They had just failed to 'verify' them and it took a lot of chasing up to achive it.

Jonathan