Need advice re more bookings!!!!!

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Big Sis..

Bookings

Post by Big Sis.. »

This happened to me , but to make it worse he even used all my photos as well even the ones that sais this was taken from our patio[his was facing another way] so the website entry was identical to mine.

When I first saw the advert I even thought it was mine & the name was wrong so I emailed it & he contacted me back & asked what dates I was thinkng of!!!!!

I contacted the website & he was told to change
The annoying thing was I went out the following week and a couple staying in his house for a month said they thought theyd booked mine as the photos were from my patio....

The only diffrence was he said he was 30 mins nearer the airport than me.
So know people looking for a holiday might book with him because mine is further to travel.NOT!!!!!!!
Do I change mine & lie or take the higher option and tell the truth.

I suppose it is quite flattering though, but still annoying>!!!
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Ros,

Murcia Airport is only 35 minutes from Torrevieja. If he is 30 minutes closer his house must be in the departure lounge.

Alicante Airport is only 45 minutes from Torrevieja. If his house was in Los Arenales del Sol he would be telling the truth, it's 15 minutes from Alicante Airport.

God knows what other fiction his Web Site contains.

"Porky Pies" spring to mind.

Alan
cromercrabholiday

Post by cromercrabholiday »

We are advertising again in the NCT summer sale - probably a local event. 250 leaflets put into the goody bag that they distribute. We like people with babies because we've got potentially four years before they are stuck with school holidays and if they love your cottage they tend to have lots of contacts with same age babies.

For us, a lot of them don't want the hassle of flights for a year or two, so they are willing to put up with the slings and arrows of English weather - it's cool with steady rain currently, whereas July was as warm as the Med.

John