googlemaps

The place to discuss anything to do with computers, software, hardware, no matter how basic or technical. We all use this stuff, but we don't always understand it!
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

If you can't register the business of your client then you could make a custom Google map with your own Google account and put your own markers on it. I do this to show all the local amenities in the area. You give them a link to the custom map and they see a Google map overlaid with your markers.
roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

You've right clicked in an area where the nearest place or street was that villa with the weird text. Then you've embedded that link so now that is what your embedded map shows.

If you want a street name to show up then you need to get closer to that street. If, however the only item near to your property is that villa, then you cannot do what you are trying to do. You can get rid of that pop up if you don't try asking "What's here?" before using the link.

Personally I would prefer a map which is zoomed out much more as I'd want to know where it was located relative to the nearest towns or the sea.