Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

PIMS question - embedded rate cards

Handling rental enquiries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:44 pm    Post subject: PIMS question - embedded rate cards Reply with quote

I know Richard will be able to answer this but I didn't want to ask late at night so I'm posting here instead!

I have PIMS calendars and rate cards embedded on my website. At the moment they are still showing one or two rates that have expired. Will they just eventually disappear or do I need to do something? I just can't remember.

The scroll bar has appeared and I know that's not good for mobile users. I just need to change the size of the iframe, but does anyone else change the iframe size or do you find it sorts itself out one way or another as rates come and go!
Hells Bells

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click the 'My rate card' and go to 'dates to display on website' Choose the 'date range' tab and select 'current dates plus however many months you want to show.
Nemo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Helen, my brain was obviously tired and I didn't remember that one. It's also solved the scrolling issue as the displayed rates now fit the frame size I've created already.

At least the thread is here should I ever forget or anyone else has the same problem. Very Happy
Handling rental enquiries