PIMS question - embedded rate cards

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
Nemo

PIMS question - embedded rate cards

Post by Nemo »

I know Richard will be able to answer this but I didn't want to ask late at night so I'm posting here instead!

I have PIMS calendars and rate cards embedded on my website. At the moment they are still showing one or two rates that have expired. Will they just eventually disappear or do I need to do something? I just can't remember.

The scroll bar has appeared and I know that's not good for mobile users. I just need to change the size of the iframe, but does anyone else change the iframe size or do you find it sorts itself out one way or another as rates come and go!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Click the 'My rate card' and go to 'dates to display on website' Choose the 'date range' tab and select 'current dates plus however many months you want to show.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Thanks Helen, my brain was obviously tired and I didn't remember that one. It's also solved the scrolling issue as the displayed rates now fit the frame size I've created already.

At least the thread is here should I ever forget or anyone else has the same problem. :D