God wants to stay at my apartment.

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Essar

Post by Essar »

greenbarn wrote:We've got a converted barn, but I'm a bit concerned about the people making the enquiry - I understand the booking to consist of a highly delusional and very pregnant extremely young woman, her laughably gullible and apparently totally uneducated "husband", and their pet donkey, Colin. Colin appears to be normal, but not house trained.

I've subsequently received an enquiry for the following week on behalf of three gentlemen of eastern origin apparently visiting on an astrology sabbatical. Their "Agent" has promised to send an additional payment for me to pass on to their local tour guide and supplier of camel fodder.

I am so tempted..............
Nice.

Did you hear the one about the Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman & an Israeli - named Matthew, Mark, Luke & John; they wrote a bloody good book and forgot to copyright it! Evidently it's been copied by everyone and his dog, even Henry VIII had it translated into English and made a fortune making all the churches buy one. It's about the bloke your talking about and his mates and all the adventures they get up to, coincidence or what? :)
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

She's obviously just heard about our converted barn - got exactly the same enquiry!
Orsonthecat

Post by Orsonthecat »

Perhaps if you reply telling the, your surname is Pilate they may decide to book elsewhere?!
So much to learn....so little time!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Now Mr and Mrs Christ are thinking of a trip to the mountains. At least there will be snow for the Christmas cards :D
pambon

Post by pambon »

They are obviously among the migrants flocking this way.
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Post by Sam V »

HelenB wrote:Now Mr and Mrs Christ are thinking of a trip to the mountains. At least there will be snow for the Christmas cards :D
Might be they are avoiding floods.
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
Annew

Post by Annew »

This is obviously one-upmanship. I only ever get greek priests wanting to stay at my place....
If you want to find me, Google The Barton Poughill!
pambon

Post by pambon »

Annew wrote:This is obviously one-upmanship. I only ever get greek priests wanting to stay at my place....
You are lucky, m'dear! They will pay the rent since they walk around covered in jewels like a Christmas tree; I don't think God had much money as His Son went around in an old long dress and flip-flops relying on generosity for His food and bed.
teapot

Post by teapot »

I just got an enquiry from a Brian, should I be worried?
Passivpool Energy "A" rated Swimming Pools, the most efficient, lowest running cost pools in the world
annedab

Post by annedab »

Brian isn't the Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy. Take an extra damage deposit :lol:
Regards

Anne

If there's no such thing as co-incidence, then why is there a word for it?
Isy

Post by Isy »

Now I m started to envy you guys : I haven't got an enquiry from Christ and dream about an heavenly review from him. Imagine, can get more exposure than that! :D
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger !
teapot

Post by teapot »

Isy wrote:Now I m started to envy you guys : I haven't got an enquiry from Christ and dream about an heavenly review from him. Imagine, can get more exposure than that! :D
I don't think He's gone digital yet and those stone tablets weigh a bit to, be careful if you do.
Passivpool Energy "A" rated Swimming Pools, the most efficient, lowest running cost pools in the world
JaneS

Post by JaneS »

Mr Christ went into the spam folder on Wednesday and I deleted his email just now.
JaneS
greenfrog

Post by greenfrog »

Orsonthecat wrote:Perhaps if you reply telling the, your surname is Pilate they may decide to book elsewhere?!
That is brilliant. :lol:
(The whole thread is wonderfully witty!! Everyone's on top form!)

I too feel left out, what with Christmas approaching and not a single deity, son of deity, or even religious figure bothering me! :lol:
Lounging on the lily pad...
Orsonthecat

Post by Orsonthecat »

annedab wrote:Brian isn't the Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy. Take an extra damage deposit :lol:
Love it!!
So much to learn....so little time!