Ian Lestern

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
brendan

Ian Lestern

Post by brendan »

Hello,

My friend Robert stayed at your property last year and told me that you have a beautiful place there.
I tried to phone you but i think that your phone number is not correct on your advert. Anyway i wish reserve the second week of September (or the last if you don't have available the second).

For what reasons you have the property listed on more websites under different name?
You are the landlord or the agent of the property, anyway I would like to confirm that this is the property from tripadvisor.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/property ´removed´
I will wait your email with all instruction in order to book the property because i have read the comments and you have good feaeback!.

Thanks

Ian
Old Bill

Post by Old Bill »

We've had this one too. Identical to Gilles Mirambeau (separate thread but surely the same scammer).
Bree

Post by Bree »

Thanks for posting this, I just had the same enquiry it looks a lot more professional that the usual scammers just the layout of the email so great to be able to read about it here.