Stupid question about bottom sheets

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
anya752000

Post by anya752000 »

Annew wrote:
RichardHenshall wrote:I do. :D

But if the bottom sheet isn't fitted, then it untucks too ... :wink:
I think you'd need to see the beds and how it works - but I assure you it does. I'm not changing my linen system of 16 years at a whim without thorough testing (which involved me and Mr AnneW lying in the bed trying to pull the duvet up - I shall leave it at that!!)

;-) :-P
I am planning to switching to this style when I open our second place later in the year, it's not ideal for everyone but I quite like the look. I'm glad to hear it passes your stringent tests!
dimbleby

Post by dimbleby »

I only use flat sheets. They stay on my zip and link king or if it is 2 singles also on the double bed. I use a high thread count Egyptian Cotton, I use next size up sheets for the beds. Also my sheets I tuck using hospital bed corners and they hardly ever shift! :D
Run Wild Run Free
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

My husband would still be able to remove them.
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

HelenB wrote:My husband would still be able to remove them.
And mine. He HATES :twisted: having the bedding tucked in at the foot of the bed, and often sleeps with a foot (and leg) hanging out of the covers. :shock: :D
Dogs have masters. Cats have slaves!