Why dont you all contribute to a renters blacklist

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
CostaBlanca

Post by CostaBlanca »

Susan, thanks for the link. Interesting to read complaints from the holiday makers.

Anna, travelling can be a stressful time for all of us and some people often leave their brains at home. I don´t think that any of our guests have ever deliberately caused damage in our property but accidents and carelessness can happen (rarely, thankfully). I have only once deducted charges for damages from a deposit. With regards to late arrivals, have a look back at other threads and you will see that many owners, who do not live on site have a fall back plan of leaving/hiding a key for guests so that you don´t have to wait up all night.

Enjoy your holiday.

Ciao, Maria
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

some people often leave their brains at home.
I agree, as I said on another post they have there
'Holiday Heads' Theyre on Holiday so they switch off which is fair enough to some degree.

One of the guests we had recently said that the knives & forks didnt work??????...they dont when Im out there as I dont cook????

Ive only kept the damage deposit once but had to make sure I got the keys back first....
The worst damge Ive had was a marble sink surround that was destroyed by a 'friend' who I hadnt got a deposit off and saw nothing, did nothing, knew nothing.....

But on the plus Ive just had an email from a family thanking me for a 'wonderful Holiday'....

So its swings and roundabouts.. :roll: :lol: