I hate computers

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
bessie

I hate computers

Post by bessie »

Seeing as I am waiting in the house for a delivery decided to sort website ,well I have pressed the wrong button and where's it gone ,all I have is bits of its on one page.
No I didn't keep a copy on my laptop and the nice man at 1 and 1 might as well bespeaking in English but computer jargen is not something I know.
I'll just have another hot chocolate drink and calm down.
Writing a new web site was not on my agenda this afternoon.
But looks like I am not giving up holiday cottage ownership without a fight.
:oops:
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

Oh dear, poor you. You are having rather a trying time of it, I do sympathise. I reckon ALL machinery and especially electronic stuff like computer & mobiles, is masculine and stubborn. :lol: The number of times something won't work for me, and OH just waltzes in and hey presto it works fine for him :roll: :lol:
Dogs have masters. Cats have slaves!
bessie

Post by bessie »

Thank you PW,managed to get something back will have to sort later ,cows to feed .I think I must have upset someone/thing with my luck at the moment.
I need a holiday but fat chance of that.
One thing I am not and that's bored.
It's my little iPad thing that keeps me in touch with the outside world,and you wonderful lmhs.and my cattle forums.
I bet it's sunny and warm with you,I'm just putting on waterproofs hat,gloves its freezing,windy and now raining again.

:lol:
tavi

Post by tavi »

Bessie you need a holiday!

It's sunny and lovely here but my current guests have just left due to unannounced bathroom renovations noise from the neighbouring apartments. I am so upset as they are 3rd time repeats

I am absolutely seething at the resort condominium who just felt they could do what they want with no warning (required by law).

Have just spoken to the manager who told me don't let it until the end of April - this noise is going to continue....I said what do you mean don't let it, it's been let, paid for, flights booked, for months.

I now have to think what, if any, compensation to offer. To warn the two next guests and to go over there on Friday and scream the place down.
bessie

Post by bessie »

OH tavi,it sounds terrible sadly guests always blame those not responsible.
Hope you can sort it.
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

Oh Tavi, how awful. Any chance of compensation for you from the resort management?

Bessie - yes, lovely and warm here, our current guests are really lucky 'cos April weather can be changeable. They've even been in the (unheated) pool :shock: :lol:
Dogs have masters. Cats have slaves!