Guests complain re fleas and expects moñey back

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
rosebud

Post by rosebud »

Many thanks again for the reassuring feedback...

Fortunately I have heard nothing more from the complaining guest.....

My housekeeper called round to check the next guests were okay - they said everything was fine and wrote:

'Immaculate cottage - a joy to stay here" in my guest book.

Just in case, my housekeeper used a flea spray round the skirting boards and emptied the vacuum cleaner bag before and after cleaning!
SteveG

Post by SteveG »

Hi everyone. Thank you for your support and messages of help.

She is now calling us by phone, leaving messages telling it is a flea infested place. I have not replied yet as waiting for pest control to give us their verdict. She now claims also the iron was leaking and a threat to their life.!!!! Where will this end. They spent a full week all but 12 hours and going from strength to strength. Also cliams there was an half eaten sausage in the garden which was a health hazard.

Seasides have seagulls, which are pests too. Still waiting for that to come up.

Stress now is bad, but realise she is playing a game and we can rise above it I'm sure.

Thank you again for your support and advice
annedab

Post by annedab »

Steve, you have posted this in the "old" thread so you might want to copy and paste it to the one that you started recently. Good luck - keep your nerve!

Edited to say oops - just realised that you already have!!
Regards

Anne

If there's no such thing as co-incidence, then why is there a word for it?