Rental Property Logos and Signs

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
CortijoLosLucas

Rental Property Logos and Signs

Post by CortijoLosLucas »

We have just received our Vivienda Rural license in the post and then a few days later three men from the Junta de Andalucia arrived to do an inspection, one Technical guy, one guy who signs everything off and their driver !!!....
They were here for 3 hours all ok, but at the end we get a badly photo copied sheet of A4 with a Casa Rural logo on the sheet and the Casa word crossed out in pen and Vivenda written in pen. Also on the page is a sign we can use on roads etc but that says Apartamento Rural... and its a house not an apartment !!!...
So we have been told we have to have the Vivenda Rural "sign" on all of the houses but can anyone help us as to where do we get the actual signs or logos or artwork from ???, is there an official site we can download them from or do we buy them direct from the Junta.
I have to say they weren't the most forthcoming of people with helpful information...Many thanks
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I had the same thing CortijoLosLucas. I now have a very smart looking ceramic wall plaque but I didn't organise it so I have just sent an enquiry to the person who did. I did not know anything about a road sign, but I have coped without that so far. I'll let you know what my man on the spot says about commissioning the plaque.
Swales

plaque for Vivienda Rural

Post by Swales »

Dont think there is specific requirment for plaque
Although I have found this website where you can order and personalise
http://www.grupomastergrafic.net/epages ... tPreview=1
CortijoLosLucas

Post by CortijoLosLucas »

You would think the Junta would have a "pack" of logos/signs etc that get sent to you when you get your license number !!!... or give some of the town halls the packs and you present your license to the town hall and they give you the "pack"..
We were told WE MUST display a sign on all of our houses (we have 3).
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I enquired and my sign was custom made in a nearby village. Very smart it is too :D I guess there must be quite a trade in these things. You can probably pick them up on ebay though.
Swales

Specifics for sign

Post by Swales »

Apparently there are criteria for the sign
Although she I asked at Junta they did not specify and I have seen different on various properties
Hi there,
It must be 40cm x 40cm in size.
The Yellow colour is Pantone 123 eve 100%
The Blue Colour is Pantone 299 eve 100%
The Green Colour is Pantone 368 eve 100%
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Oh yes, they give you a spec, but there must be online sites which will have them to buy which conform. If you can find a local business then so much the better, but if no such artisan exists then I'm sure you can go cyber.
CSE

Post by CSE »

Does not affect you but signs here in Galicia was once not obligatory. Then they changed the classifications and at the time insisted that we have signs. A letter was sent with colours and dimensions. Again the fine for not having one was out portioned to the actual mistermeaner. Some of our associates had them painted most of us did not. All very confusing.
Then they (the Xunta de Galicia) announced we were to have signs sent to us.
One they arrived we was shocked to see that they were of four ceramic tiles made by a old -historical Galician pottery; Sargadelos http://www.sargadelos.com/
How to mount all four in one nice looking sign on stone walls is impossible. In the end chose to mount them on wood which is fixed to the walls.
The signs are large around 300mm square. But they do look good. That was in the good days just before the down turn. Now the newer Casa Rurals have to purchase there own at around 300€ each.
Photos from website of the plaque. The upper one of the three.
view-source:http://www.ribeirasacra.com/Image/lacas ... _front.JPG
Glad we didi not rush too much to have a sign made.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
Vera

Post by Vera »

We have just had the inspection and need to get signs made. We need the Vivienda Rural one for our boundary wall and the names of the accommodation on the wall of each unit.

They were a bit vague about whether we needed the VTAR number on the Vivienda Rural sign, what have others done?

We will ask at the town hall as we need to clarify the ruling that we can not mention that we have WiFi on our web site.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

The VTAR number is not required on the signage as far as I am aware. My plaque is quite stylish really - hand made ceramic and non unattractive thankfully.