Update to my tourist rental licence Naming your property.

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
Swales

Update to my tourist rental licence Naming your property.

Post by Swales »

I thought I would post in case others run into the same issue as you know I've posted a few weeks ago saying I had successfully submitted my application for the VTAR Vivienda Turistica Alojamiento rural. I have finally had a reply they have asked me to change the name of the property as there is another with the same name nearby. They have also done some checking by all accounts On the form I indicated my contact details for correspondence when my UK address and email The letter they sent to me was a recorded letter sent to my PO Box in Spain at no point did I supply them with this information so whether they have tracked it down with my NIEdetails I am not sure. Anyway it's worth checking to see if any other properties close to yours have the same name before submitting an application the property in question is only 5 km away from us
Swales

Licence issued

Post by Swales »

Ok we amended the name of our property and our licence has now been granted

It does appear many people are not notified correctly. It appears Junta are not using the correspondence address on the Declaracion forms.

I do have an email for someone at the Junta who does reply and will let you know status of your application for Rural Rental Licence. If you provide name address of property and catastral reference.
Please PM me if you'd like details.