Coffee maker

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Annew

Post by Annew »

kevsboredagain wrote:I provided a Nepresso machine but someone threw the capsule tray out and I couldn't obtain a replacement part. It didn't work without that part either and the cleaner didn't spot it so I've no idea who was responsible.
You cant get spares for most coffee machines from buyspares, partmaster or espares in my experience (commercial and domestic)
If you want to find me, Google The Barton Poughill!
joddle

Post by joddle »

kevsboredagain wrote: You cant get spares for most coffee machines from buyspares, partmaster or espares in my experience (commercial and domestic)
I trust Kev is not trying to rub salt into the wounds with "can't" :shock:
I don't profess to own anything here apart from my own opinion.
waterwitch

Post by waterwitch »

I'm showing off now but we have a professional looking Dualit expresso machine - it's gorgeous and I think adds a real dash of luxury. Some guests did manage to break is once, but it went back to Dualit and they fixed it. My Housekeeper is not the biggest fan as it takes a bit of cleaning and polishing and it is big, but it does make wonderful coffees!
Jemima Copping

Post by Jemima Copping »

Well, to finish off this subject, I bought an electric italian coffee pot, like the stove top ones. I tried it out and it works fine. It's only been in the cottage for a week, so far unused. I will be monitoring it though, to see what happens.
Thanks to all for advice and amusing anecdotes!&#128512;
Better to be mutton dressed as lamb than mutton dressed as mutton!
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

joddle wrote:
kevsboredagain wrote: You cant get spares for most coffee machines from buyspares, partmaster or espares in my experience (commercial and domestic)
I trust Kev is not trying to rub salt into the wounds with "can't" :shock:
I didn't write that quote.

I was however, unable to obtain the part for my machine. I did try.