Hydro Spa bath

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
ClareW

Hydro Spa bath

Post by ClareW »

We are currently working on our property in the hope of being ready to let out later in the summer. At the moment there is one of those Hydo Spa baths in the bathroom, and my initial thought was to remove it and put in a normal bath thinking that they are a bit 'dated'. However, we have tested it and it works and are now thinking that it could actually be a bit of a novelty to keep it. I have bought some special cleaning stuff to make sure all the pipes etc are clean. We will be replacing the sink, toilet and floor and putting in a new shower over the bath and I just wondered what your opinions of these spa baths are before making a final decision on it... Thank you!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I'd keep it if it is in good working order. You'll need to make sure it is properly maintained at each changeover.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

A lot of people do not like spa baths, particularly in unfamiliar properties because they do require work to keep them sanitary. People do sometimes wonder what they are harbouring. Obviously yours will be so spanky clean that you could eat your dinner off any inner and outer surface, but that's not how people see it. Plus they do go wrong rather more often than a standard bath. I'd put a regular bath in if I was already doing work.