A bit odd?

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

A bit odd?

Post by Sam V »

I replied to a post on Sunday night which had been posted on Friday with no responses. Yesterday morning someone else had also replied and I left another short reply.

Last night , catching up on the same post mine and the other persons reply were nowhere to be seen and there were replies to the post from Friday before we had made any reply.

Odd?
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
Dotty

Post by Dotty »

If it was 'Late changes' in members section I noticed that there was a duplicate thread with the same name too - one got more replies than the other. It now looks as if the one with fewer replies has been deleted. Maybe you replied on the one that's been deleted?
Ecosse

Post by Ecosse »

I can't find it now, but one person accidentally posted the same question twice... did you comment on one but open the other parallel threadless night?
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

Was it in members section? If it's the one from Farley, then he/she posted the same thing twice in error. Replies were made on one thread, the other was left not replied to, until you and ... I forget who it was ... replied! :D
(PS Just call me Shirley Lock Holmes!) :lol: :lol:
Dogs have masters. Cats have slaves!
kg1

Post by kg1 »

It must have been 'Late Changes'. I got an email saying there had been a response to the post but when clicking through it said it wasn't available - or words to that effect.
Sam V

Post by Sam V »

Yes, it was late changes post. Must have been the duplicate post then, shame, took me ages to compose an analogy to the situation to purchasing bananas!

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

amandajane

Post by amandajane »

I remember your bananas post Sam- so not entirely wasted!
Essar

Post by Essar »

I remember it too Sam, so not wasted; although, I can't remember what it was about :lol:

I once found myself coming back before I'd actually set off - it's a time warp thing that LMH gets from time to time - "too soon to post again" - I haven't done it yet?
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
Sam V

Post by Sam V »

Phew, not quite so bananas as I sometimes wonder