Hotelrunner

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
visitslovenija

Hotelrunner

Post by visitslovenija »

Always on the look-out for ways to simplify bookings and payment handling and stumbled across this lot
http://hotelrunner.com/en/features

All looks very happy clappy & wonderful - so where's the catch?

Has anybody got experience of using them?

I know it is targeted at hotels, but don't see why it couldn't be used for rental apartments.

Credit card payments: tick
Channel Manager: tick
Low fees: tick - even suggests the basic package is free

Am a bit suspicious though.....

Ralph

www.visitslovenia.co
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Looks competent and I'm sure that if your business model is very similar to selling hotel rooms, then it will probably be eminently suitable and its channel management is excellent.
BUT:
Try setting up short breaks starting on Fri or Mon only. Is it suitable for agencies who are also paying owners based on complex formulae? etc.
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
visitslovenija

Post by visitslovenija »

Well, since it was 'free' I thought I'd give it a whirl just to see.

No surprise, that to do anything useful, you have to subscribe to add-ons for something like $20 a month - each. All the clever stuff, like channel manager and on-line payments are extra.

I also could not find any info on how it handles my money, which is a little concerning. And the registered office I see is in Turkey.

Think I'll give it a miss then.
Martin79

Post by Martin79 »

Hello,

I recently contacted Hotelrunner, due i tried the booking engine and channel manager(and love it)

No one booking engine "Manage" your money, simply they give to the client the method to pay you ( Paypal, your bank coordinates, and even credit card processed by a gateway, unfortunately only Turkish bank gateway :( )

One big point to Hotelrunner that they are among the favorite channels manager of Booking dot com (saw in the list partner), so it's important to me (for a question of security).

Some big hotel in Instanbul have his reservation system.

No one in this site has tried or is using this system?
PortugalGuy

Post by PortugalGuy »

this world is sooo small ahahah
i just received a email from them

it says free a lot of stuff
but i didnt conviced me
that's i i came here to read more
doesnt look like many of you tried this website
i think im going to miss this one

I just need stripe to be available in portugal for the payment by card gets cheaper
Algarve Guy Renting houses
Codliveroil

Post by Codliveroil »

For what it's worth, just received an email promising no cancellations and money at time of booking.

Moreover and very prominently they claim to have their office in Wilmington Delaware USA which we all know you can buy an office address there over the internet. So they are still in Turkey I guess.

I didn't waste my time delving any further, any one out there using them?

Partner with Booking.com? er no thank you!