Sending a Map

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
squirrel

Post by squirrel »

I always send a map with travel directions when guests have paid their final balance.

When guests have booked through the agent this is not always possible, although they have their travel directions on their invoice.

Where possible I ask for a mobile phone number and then I text the directions through to the guest the day before their arrival.

This usually works quite well as I find that most can get to the nearest motorway junction but then the last 5 miles can be a little difficult. I think some of the direction signs have not been put right since they were turned in the wrong direction during WW2 to confuse potential invaders.

The enterprising people who get a route planner off the internet usually end up going a very convoluted route which is about 3 times the distance - but then who takes my advice?
Squirrel
Always expect the unexpected
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Squirrel, :D

I do as well,
directions and a little map with the houses highlighted.

I started this thread because I wanted to email it to people thinking of booking and asking where exactly the houses were.

Now with the help of Rexer[thanks again] Ive can email a map with the houses position marked....

Just shows how wide ranging this forum is when

A Man in Australia,
helps me in Norfolk,
get a map for our houses in Spain............ :P :lol: