sharing Google+ post on FB - how to?!?!

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
nealh

sharing Google+ post on FB - how to?!?!

Post by nealh »

Just spent a very pleasant half hour trying to find a simple way to share a post that I do on G+ onto FB so that I do not have to go on to each platform and post.

Stupidly I had thought that this would be a simple process but no it's not it seems!

Does anyone have a suggestion or method that they use to achieve this? Being a bit tight, I don't want to spend any money on plugins/apps/software to do do this, but it seems that Friends+me is the only simple solution.

How naive of me to think it would be a case of click a button or do a right click on a menu to achieve the magic - computers!!!! pah!!!
Lets Go To Puglia

Post by Lets Go To Puglia »

On your Google+ post, after you have published it, there is a share button in the bottom right hand corner. Click on that and you have the option to share on Facebook and Twitter or to copy the link to share manually elsewhere.
Ciao, Debbie

Puglia Holiday Villas Facebook Page
---------------------
It's not the things you did you look back on and regret it's the things you didn't do!
debbharris

Use a free social media tool

Post by debbharris »

I would recommend using something like buffer.

The free version allows you to plugin all of your social media account and set up a que of posts so you simply select what accounts you want the content to be posted too.
nealh

Post by nealh »

Thanks for the heads up Debbie. At first I didn't see the share button as there was only an 'add a comment' box. When I went to G+ without being logged in, then I saw the share icon.

It is a step forward, but still a bit of a faff - unless I am doing something wrong. Is this how you do it Debbie?
nealh

Post by nealh »

Off to investigate 'buffer'... thanks.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Friends plus me. I used it for a while but don't devote much time to G+ currently. https://friendsplus.me/
nealh

Post by nealh »

Debbharris... looks like Buffer is the answer for me at the moment - unless someone has an alternative magic key?
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Hootsuite.