Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

#HolsDirect Twitter Hour - Mon 23rd Jan 7pm UK time

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: #HolsDirect Twitter Hour - Mon 23rd Jan 7pm UK time Reply with quote

The admin on the Facebook Group, Book Your Holiday Direct with the Owner are running a Twitter Chat Hour on Monday 23rd Jan at 7pm UK time.

Name - #HolsDirect
Purpose - for owners to promote their properties and the advantages of holidaymakers booking direct with them.

BYHD covers the UK and France but owners are welcome to join in from all over the world. More details can be found here: #HolsDirect Twitter Hour Details

If you own a quality cottage or gite in the UK or France please do come and join Book Your Holiday Direct and follow us on Twitter @BookHolsDirect
Rosie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick reminder that if you are on Twitter and you want to boost the chances of getting direct bookings please do come and join the #HolsDirect Twitter hour at 7pm UK time this evening (Mon 23rd Jan).
amandajane

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rosie,

How do we join in? I am a follower of the group but don think know how these things work.

Regards
Amanda
Rosie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi AmanadaJane

Log into your Twitter account at 7pm UK time then visit @BookHolsDirect and see what questions we are asking. Answer them and remember to add #HolsDirect to all your tweets. More details here http://bookholsdirect.blogspot.fr/2017/01/holsdirect-twitter-hour-mon-23rd-janunay.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lay My Hat Forum Index -> Social media All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: