HolidayRentals site update

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Normandy Cow

HolidayRentals site update

Post by Normandy Cow »

I've just noticed that Holiday-Rentals have updated their website, and at first glance it looks quite good! (Haven't had a chance to look in detail though).
Check it out!
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

I Might, or I might not :x [archers eh!!!!!!] :roll:

:wink: :lol: :lol: :oops: [Ros feeling flushed]
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

I like the look of it a bit more (though the old one wasn't horrible).

...though, that's what I said about the update to French Connections, and our inquiry numbers subsequently were cut in about half. Let's hope that doesn't happen here!
Brooke
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

On the home page where they have "French holiday rentals", the list seems a bit random and, par for the course, no Corsica. Believe it or not there are quite a few folks out there that don't know that Corsica is part of France, so if you are looking in, HR, give us lot down south a bit of a break.
Cheers
PC
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Brooke, I hope they haven't changed the search criteria either - Frenchconnections never really worked for me either since their re-launch!
If anyone from H-R is reading, can you reassure us????
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

Hi all

I think it looks great. There does seem to be a problem on seeing the page numbers though, it isn't visible and you have to click 'next page' instead.

On another note, for those who have not had very good enquiry rate with them, they have offered me 15 months for the price of 12, so I may stay with them for the time being.
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

On another note, for those who have not had very good enquiry rate with them, they have offered me 15 months for the price of 12, so I may stay with them for the time being.
Yet again, another bonus for new people who sign up and nothing for the old faithfuls. If anyone is reading from H-R, what about offering your long term customers some sort of reward for their loyalty???
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Susan :D

I think partridge is saying that she may 'Stay' with them so I thought that meant she hadnt had many enq so theyve extended her advertising

I think thats why shes mentioned it in case others arent satisfied either so they can get theirs extended.

Thats how Ive read it anyway :? :D
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

Yet again, another bonus for new people who sign up and nothing for the old faithfuls. If anyone is reading from H-R, what about offering your long term customers some sort of reward for their loyalty???[/quote]

Hi Susan

Yes, Ros is right :lol: I have been with them for 2 years and advised that I would probably not renew. Cut a long story short.....ish for me, they confirmed my enquiry rate is definitely lower than expected and due to being a long term customer offered me the extra 3 months. Sorry if I was not clear before.
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

I'm sure you were - I have had a habit of skim reading since very young and I sometimes miss things - sorry! :oops:
Marion

Post by Marion »

The new site seems to take longer to load - or is this just me?

Just had a quick look at the site and I have noticed a couple of things:

there is a link to FEWO - I am not sure I like this as it will take potential German enquirers away from the HR site. I could not see a reciprocal link back to HR

there is also an option to pay for the American listings now in the management page.

As an aside, on the USA site, my property which has a large shower room but no bath, is listed as having no bathroom in the display ad.
No need to go far to shop 'til you drop - just go next door to Chanel. http://rueparadis.monsite.wanadoo.fr/