Alice R from officealices.com -'Possibille Booking?Urgently'

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
AngloDutch

Alice R from officealices.com -'Possibille Booking?Urgently'

Post by AngloDutch »

We have received 2 emails from 'Alice' since late last night with the exact same text:

Hello

Hi, We saw your property on website , can you please tell me if it is available in January for 7 days.
We are a group of 4 quests, we really want to rent and spend our holiday. Can you help us please,Let me know if you accept card payments or BACS.
I wait you bank account to make the deposit and confirm our booking. Looking forward to hear from you

Regards!
Alice
Replied asking for extra details, and received the 'extra details' as an attachment :wink:

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.I`ve included in the booking form the exact period, the link with the property that I would like to book it, names and address of our party members so you can edit the booking contract properly.
Also there are the details of my credit card.

If something else is needed please advise.

Kindest Regards,
Alice

This has come after receiving a fake text enquiry on Tuesday from a German number, asking if they could book, and then a second text from the same number with the question 'I hope I didn't made (sic) a mistake, can you please confirm if this is your accommodation' with a link to a 'HA' page with an incorrect URL.

And, this morning a guy from a call centre on the Southeast Asian subcontinent phoning on behalf of Rent Holiday Rentals, who was certain he could get us to part with a subscription payment until we introduced him to our callblocker :twisted:
Marks

Post by Marks »

'She' has emailed me directly three times today........each one correctly caught by my spam filter.
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Post by Sam V »

Alice? Alice? Who the :arrow: :arrow: :!: is Alice?!
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

I've had Alice on her 'quest' too. :roll:
Essar

Post by Essar »

As the madhatter said "Ah Alice, not a great beauty and somewhat dim to boot" :lol:
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"