Website Design

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
ishola21

Website Design

Post by ishola21 »

Hi All,

I am in the process of finally choosing the software for my bookings and website. I was just wondering did anyone have any issued having their website designed and the booking system integrated into it?

Thanks

Claire
isaxby

Post by isaxby »

Hi Claire

It was a steep learning curve for me never having created a website before.

I used Wordpress with the Accelerate theme and have Bookalet online booking integrated, so far it has been good and any support questions have been answered quickly by the Bookalet guys.

I know many on here like PIMs, so I am sure that is also very good.

Ian
ishola21

Post by ishola21 »

Thanks isaxby, will take a look. This is a learning curve for me too but hopefully will get there. :)
JSmith82

Post by JSmith82 »

isaxby wrote:Hi Claire

It was a steep learning curve for me never having created a website before.

I used Wordpress with the Accelerate theme and have Bookalet online booking integrated, so far it has been good and any support questions have been answered quickly by the Bookalet guys.

I know many on here like PIMs, so I am sure that is also very good.

Ian
Hi Ian

Is it possible to usse Bookalet for non-Wordpress websites? Do you know any good tutorials? I'm still a beginner and I'd need a good step-by-step guide to avoid any mistakes.
isaxby

Post by isaxby »

Hi John

As long as you can integrate some code into your site then yes it should work with anything.

I would drop a mail to Ross at Bookalet (ross@bookalet.co.uk). Very helpful guy.

You can see what it looks like in real life on our website:

http://onefishermansloft.co.uk/brixham_ ... _calendar/

Hope that helps, let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks

Ian