What are the best listing sites for Spain?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
reddevil

What are the best listing sites for Spain?

Post by reddevil »

This year we are going to subscribe to 3 paid listing sites.

One will probably be holidaylets but we wonder which other rental listing sites have been popular with others in Spain for getting actual bookings?

All advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------
What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?
brenda

Post by brenda »

Owners Direct good value + have bought us in many bookings this year. ownersdirect.co.uk

Don´t go for Daltons Holiday - expensive + only 3 enquiries all year.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Owners direct have been good so far.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Oops, but then I'm not in Spain.
Bellywobble

Post by Bellywobble »

Holiday Lettings have been good for us, particularly during spring and summer.
Rent in Spain were also good, but we dropped them as the majority of our bookings were coming through HL.
We are now getting some out of season bookings through Travel library and Perfect Places. TL is free and PP has a free trial.
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

Has anyone had any luck with choosespain.com?
CostaBlanca

Post by CostaBlanca »

I have used choosespain with much success for summer rentals for the past number of years - however, not as many enquiries or bookings this year though.

Similar to many other big rental listing sites, there are hundreds of villas listed for our area and it must be difficult for holidaymakers to choose which property is right for them. :? Choosespain have an advanced search facility where you can do a more specific search which helps.

Maria
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

reddevil,

I know we've had a conversation about choosespain.com before -- in fact, you can probably search the forum for "choosespain" and get a few results.

I have very little to contribute to that discussion, being in France! :) But I do always make the same joke, that I always initially read the URL as "chooses pain" rather than "choose spain".
Brooke
Chalky

Post by Chalky »

As I think I've said before, I've been with Choose Spain for several years and, up to this year, I've been pleased with the results. This year, however, I've had just 2 enquiries through them, so I won't be renewing. :(
Chalky

Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

reddevil..I advertise with Choosespain (for the past 3 years now) and they come second to our own website enquiries in respect of bookings. They have a good admin team that responds very quickly.

Suprisingly H-R have been disappointing this year.
I've not long ago registered with HolidayLettings, so just 'testing the water' with them this year.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Paul,

Owners Direct pretty safe bet[& reasonable] one of the best for me,Theyve got an offer on I think at the moment.
5 bookings last year and 3 for next year already.

Not been with HL long but been pleased with them so far 1 booking quite a few enq...
Holiday Lets not bad couple of bookings loads of enq.
Choosespain not been with them long either a few months 1 booking lots of enq...Had a phone call through them yesterday wanting a longish let...I might be emailing you about :wink:

Click 4 did well for me last year not that many enq but a few bookings..
Rentinspain was great for me and one of the first i was on [phils great very helpful]havent done so well with them recently but still one of the best I had the last few years.
Portside promotions is pretty reliable as well..in my top 3

Not Holiday Havens not an enquiry in over a year.

As Maria said there is a lot of competition in our area as you know.

Hope this helps
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

Thanks for all your inputs - keep them coming if you think of anything else.

Spain is certainly a competitive area and choosing the right rental sites is not easy.

Only had 2 enquiries from Click 4 and nothing from any other free site. we have decided to go with holidaylets and HL but no enquiries yet!!

Anybody out there who can guarantee lettings for 5 months of the year - I give commission :o