Research study about shared economy

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Sigrun

Research study about shared economy

Post by Sigrun »

Below a message my son sent me today. It takes about 15 minutes to do the survey. He worked for a long time in hotels and with a mother running a gite in France, he is very interested in the discussions - at least in France - pretending airbnb, and other bed & breakfast turn people away from hotels.
Sigrun
I am currently preparing my research study for the Applied Business Project, last course of my online MBA with Glion Institute of Higher Education and have recently published my survey.
The research study is about the impact that modern sharing economy services has on users, hence the survey is investigating how aware you are of such services and what your opinion is.
To ensure higher validity of the results 250 valid results are required. Therefore, all of your responses are greatly appreciated and you all are welcome to share this survey amongst your colleagues, friends and relatives.
All the results are anonymous and any of the personal information you may provide will only be used for the purpose of this market research.
You will find the link to the survey below:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8NSBW7B Sincerely,
Johann