Property management for Sheringham

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Sarah S

Property management for Sheringham

Post by Sarah S »

Hi Everyone,

I could do with some advice here. We have had a holiday cottage for the last few years on the front in Sheringham. We renovated it to be our permanent home but family matters have intervened.
we have been doing the change overs ourselves and have had very good feedback and a lot of bookings but we need to stop for health reasons. Does anyone know of anyone in the area they could recommend? I would be very grateful.

Sarah
Tivoli

Post by Tivoli »

Sorry to read this. I cannot help you but am wishing you all the best through what must be a very difficult time.
Essar

Post by Essar »

Try Norfolk Country Cottages, they maybe be able to assist you:

Norfolk Country Cottages
Norfolk Country Cottages have over 400 properties available to rent within the beautiful county of Norfolk. The luxurious self-catering cottages suit a variety of requirements cottages and are all Visit England assessed and graded. Why not visit us locally at The Old Crab Shop,1 Cross Street, Holt, Norfolk, NR25 6HZ or call our one of our friendly team on: 01263 715779 for further details.
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
Norfolk Canary

Post by Norfolk Canary »

Interested in the responses to this as we are dotting the i's on a holiday let in Sheringham at the moment and will also be looking for a management company.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

I've sent you a private message Sarah, if you check your message box at the top of the screen, underneath where it says Lay My Hat Forum.