Dishwasher "rules"

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

I meant wash the debris away under the tap (a quick rinse)....not in the dishwasher. I agree that would be a bit daft.
I take it as read that guests will scrape food off the plates in to the bin....but who knows.

Just had a thought Shocked - my d/w at home has a "quick wash" programme, primarily for glasses and cups. If this is accidentally used for the dinner dishes, then many items will not come clean. Maybe this is the problem, Mousie's guests are using the wrong programme? (Remember that old soap powder advert "the dirt says hot, the label says not"?!!

I wish....but this is diffrent guests in different villas with different dishwashers. I seriously think that in the UK you must be able to shove debris covered plates and dirty pans in to the dishwasher, bang in a tablet and press go....and result in lovely clean dishes. Sadly here it isn't possible. The water is quite bad.
Even one of our lovely guests who did everything we asked and did get sparkling plates told us it was hard work compared to theirs in the UK.

Mouse
x